Sunday, October 18, 2015

Who I was, Who I am now, What I will Be

 Who I was:
I used to be this little girl that used to love mustard. I had long blonde hair that my mom would put up each morning for me. I had several friends, Sarah, Abby, Natalie who are all still my friends. I was scared of haunted houses, and the chainsaw guy. I used to see the good in everybody, and that always outshined the evil. I loved to eat food (and I still do!)
This was me when I was about five sharing food with Sarah. I am on the right, she is on the left.

Who I am now:
I am thirteen I am in love with haunted houses. I am a pianist, violinist, violist, and vocalist. I often sing on my church with my friends. I go to school, and I am constantly on some kind of electronic. I can go from mall to mud in about 5 seconds. I love to travel. A lot of my pets have either died, or we had to give them away. Sugar, Bo, Roscoe. I still have Oscar (Ogie Boy), Casey, and Ginger. I enjoy writing, reading, looking at old photos, history, finding out new things, baking, soapmaking, helping others, being an active church member, shopping, riding horses, watching movies, writing letters, and a lot more!  Here's an updated picture of me:
This is my friends and I on a trip in Chicago over the Summer. (from left to right) Natalie, Me, Sarah



Who I will be:
I will be a married, college educated, mother of four with a loving, faithful husband. I will be either an English teacher or a journalist.  I will have two dogs, one cat, and a fish tank (filled with Nemo's Marlin's and Dory's) I will live in a beautiful home. I will be a HUGE football fan and I will make my kids be active. I will enjoy family hikes, hunting trips, and summer vacations. I will be a loving, caring disciple of Jesus Christ.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment