Monday, June 24, 2013

19 Free Things To Do Over The Summer That Involves NO Electronics



1. Annoy A Sibling

2. Yell at your toilet

3. Pretend you are a dessert island with beans and a hairbrush

4. Act like a celebrity that you hate.

5. Count as high as you know how to count

6. Make a toilet paper mummy

7. Play Flashlight tag

8. Jump on a trampoline

9. Walk in place

10. Read

11. Write

12. Try to lick your elbow

13. Clean

14. Take a bath

15. Swim

16. Throw things

17. WATER FIGHT!

18. Scream

19. Play Hopscotch

20. (Thanks Jenny! :P ) Arts and crafts

IF you have any more, let me know. Jenny gave me the arts and crafts one.

4 comments:

  1. I like the yell at the toilet one.I gotta try that soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute lol. :) How about..

    20. Arts & Crafts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fаntastic goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous tο and you'гe just too magnificent.
    I rеally like what you hаve acquіred here, rеally liκе what you are sayhing and the way in
    which you sаy it.Υou makе it entertaining and you still takе carе οf tο kеep it wise.
    I cant ωaіt to read far moге from
    yοu. This is гeally a tеrrifiс web site.


    Αlsο visit mу blog ... trampolines

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your WONDERFUL comments, I hope I can keep this blog to be as good as possible. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete