Tuesday, April 2, 2013

ROBO THE ROBOT

ROBO THE ROBOT STOPS BULLING AT HIS SCHOOL



CHARACTERS

MR. SIMMONE

ROBO

MICHELLE




IN A CHAT ROOM...

MICHELLE  Hey Robo! How R U???

ROBO  Good. I love that shirt A.J. was whering

MICHELE  U R such a luser it is spelled wearing!

ROBO Sorry I guess tommarow I have to clean your locker. :( 

MICHELLE  Got that right


MR. SIMMONE ENTERS THE ONLINE CHAT ROOM




MR. SIMMONE  Leave him alone Michelle! Tommarow both of you have to see me in my office! Michelle you will have to stay longer.


IN THE MORNING.


Michelle: Sorry

Mr. Simmone That is rude and not appropriate! You will have detention for three days and talk with Mrs. Lamark for your behavior.

Michelle: Ok
__________________________________________________________________________________


Bullying is a serious problem. Please if you see it tell the person to stop. HELP STOP THE BULLY VIRUS!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment